Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012

Downunder scrapbooking


Hey guys today I wanted to share a card that I made after I was contacted by a company here in Australia called Down under scrapbooking I was asked to create a three way card with a window and this is what I created.


For the paper I used Kaisercraft Lakehouse collection
I cut the corners out of chocolate Bazzil cardstock using Vintage four cutting plate die
I pieced a paper doily around the centre
I curl back the paper and created a little window with a dragonfly diecut
I layered a number of Kaisercraft and I am roses flowers
The fluer de leis is a Martha stewart punch
flourish is from Dienamics its the Leafy flourish

Part one start to finish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhsrIpOKlKU

Revealing and seeing it up close:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhvJ_ZLSfWc




3 comments:

  1. superb post.....sharing information related to scrapbooking Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much so glad you liked it and it meant a lot to you... Thanks for writing. I also do YouTube videos where you also may get idea's of other places you can purchase from

      Delete
  2. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing Sara.
    Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete