Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012

Finnabair inspired Tags


Hey guys today I wanted to share some tags I created after watching one of the most amazing ladies at work... Ania Dabrowska (also known as Finnabair)
It was a class that was held sometime ago through Prima and I'll leave the link below.
It is long I must warn you but it is a must see I went along with it made it my own unfortunately have only two misters so I didn't do that part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxkDridcoA8

Made for a friend
This Tag inspired by Ania's video
Papers and stamp used Pink Paislee London Market
All pages distressed and laced up using twine
I have then layered a number of flowers some from I am roses, Kaisercraft and ones that I have created using Green Tara's flat daises/stamen's
I have layered them over a diecut from Tim Holtz Tattered Floral
The bee charm layered underneath the flowers are from Charmaholic
Placed paper clips and one has the dangly charm which can be removed at any time
On the bottom half I have layered paper over Lace Mama On Ebay
Placed a gears die which has been covered with different metallic embossing powders
staples for a more metal look




Tag made for friend
This Tag inspired by Ania's video
On this Tag I have used Bo Bunny Weekend Market
I have wrapped twine around and layered Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die cuts
Heart, wings and gears were all sent to me from a friend have all been embossed using some sort of perfect pearl or utee..
All flowers are from I am roses, Kaisercraft and ones that I have created using Green Tara's flat daises/stamen's
Key has been cut in half and is from Charmaholic
On the bottom half I have layered paper over Lace Mama On Ebay
Placed a gears die which has been covered with different metallic embossing powders
staples for a more metal look

For more details please watch my video at:
./http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as2IL8mHYrg




This Tag inspired by Ania's video
On the Tag I used Prima Romance Novel
All distressed with my Heidi Swapp Distresser
I have wrapped twine around and layered Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die cuts
I have then layered a number of flowers from Kaisercraft, Prima, I am roses and Green Tara
Bling is Prima and charm from Ebay
For the little daisies I have used a Kaizazz Retro flower punch in mini added pearls in the middle
Butterflies are all Graphic45 Miss Curiousity Shoppe Butterfly sheet
Epoxy and plate from Gem Julz
Safety Pins from Ebay

                                For more details please watch my video at:

                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSm2GCto7E



This Tag inspired by Ania video
On this Tag I have used Bo Bunny Weekend Market
All distressed with my Heidi Swapp Distresser
I have wrapped twine around and layered Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die cuts
I have then layered a number of flowers some from I am roses, Kaisercraft ,ones that I have created using Green Tara's flat daises/stamen's and resins from Kaisercraft
I have used charm from Charmaholic
I have also used a bottle top with epoxy stickers,staples and paper clips
All lightbulb safety pins from Ebay
Charm is dangling from paper clips
On the chain I have used charms again from Charmaholic and a letter C for the person the tag was made for





No comments:

Post a Comment