Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Guest designer project for Freespirit Productions 5 inch canvas


Hey guys today I wanted to share a little canvas I made for my guest designer spot for Freespirit Production Etsy store... They have some amazing laces and the most amazing angel... The canvas stands 5 by 5 inches and I loved the fact that it came with the little stand... It is so cute I love them but love it more now it done
To check out all Freespirit Production's details and to buy some amazing stock please click the links below:

                                            Web page: http://www.freespiritsproductions.com/


As you guys can see this is the canvas before I started 
sorry about the mat its the one i use when inking and painting


Then using gesso and a roller brush covered the bear in case it showed though..
It took about five coats


All papers are distressed using my Heidi Swapp distresser
I use paper from Happily Ever Crafter called Fab Scraps Heritage collection love these papers
I then picked another sheet and packed into the sheet so when I curled it back I could not see white
I did it on both sides and slotted another bit of the striped papers underneath
I then slid a piece of the dusty rose coloured lace and the clear pearls (light hits them they are a rainbow)
from Freespirit Productions placed them underneath the tear love the look of them poking out
 I then on the right hand side cut a litte bit out,distressed in and added dry wall underneath it
I then added a Tim Holtz name plate from Hez Scrapbooking  in the silver tone
I then on purple cardstock stamped using a Kaisercraft stamp life's sentiments I embossed it in silver
After glueing it all down using glossy accents I then added some rhinestones that are silver but go rainbow also
I then started layering a number of flowers from I am Roses and Kaisercraft 
Leaves are also Kaisercraft love these leaves are such a bright green
Then added one of the lovely angels that I got in my dt package from Freespirit Productions placed her sitting on top of the flowers loved that look kinda looks like she is dreaming kinda a on cloud...
I then added two corners on the top right and bottom left then thing was they were so silver ..
The Tim Holtz name plate was like a blacky-silver so I decided to paint it back then went over it with some sandpaper so now its black and has that little shine through of the silver
I then added in my curled stems and butterfly from 3 butterfly Punch from Martha Stewart

The stand I ran the dusty pink lace across it and the pearl strand all from my dt package from Freespirit Productions I then used the same butterfly punched it out added a rhinestone and attached it to the stand

Items used : paper -Fabscraps Heritage collection
Angel and lace: Freespirit Productions
Flowers-
Kaisercraft Aubergine Large bloom (Largest flower)
Kaisercraft small Bloom in Aubergine
Cherry blossom I am roses zs3-827
Two white roses I am roses (Both sprayed tea stain)



I am so happy with how it turned out and so honored to be asked I will have to video uploaded today or tomorrow thanks so much for all your lovely comments... Be sure to check out Freespirit Productions store please tell Lisa (owner) that I sent you...
Thanks so much Mwah







No comments:

Post a Comment