Followers

Thursday 20 December 2012

Guest Designer project for The Piece By Piece



Hey Guys as most of you know I applied for a design team job with The Piece By Piece and unfortunately didn't make the regular design team but did get offered to be a guest designer for the month of December...
They have the most amazing laces and Trims... I have become very close with the amazing owner Beverly so if you guys check it out make sure you let her know I have sent you over...
I never thought when I started out that I would ever decide to do altered items but I am loving it... The only thing with it is it takes longer to create but I feel more accomplishment from it...
For my first project I created a box to see more on how it was done please watch my Youtube video it will be included in the information underneath the project...
For the second I have made a card
I am so in love with how they both turned out hope you do too

To see the design team kit that arrived:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qXm_272t7A


Box from local Op shop
All painted with white gesso then white arcylic elmers glue and black paint
All papers are from Prima Romance Novel
Button is a vintage one
Chain from Ebay
Butterfly's from Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly punch
Pearl Kaisercraft Snow
Lace from The Piece By Piece

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OLDcOf99jg

         

        Lace from The Piece By Piece
      Pearls from Kaisercraft in snow
Butterfly Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly Punch
Mess Pink and gold sent from a friend

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OLDcOf99jg


     

Papers Prima Romance Novel and diecuts from paper pad
Clock from the wooden embellishments from Prima
Corners Charmaholic
Love key and bow from Ebay
Butterfly Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly punch
Flowers are a mixture of Prima, Kaisercraft and I am Roses
Pearl flourish for local dollar store

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OLDcOf99jg




Card using Prima Romance Novel
Corners from Charmaholic
Laces from The Piece By Piece
Butterfly punch is a Christina Ree Filligree Butterfly punch
Flowers are I am roses and Kaisercraft
Branch are from Ebay
Pearl trim from Craft Crazy
Pearls chino by Kaisercraft


The Piece By Piece Details-



No comments:

Post a Comment