Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012




Hey guys sorry for the late post have been so busy and have alot on my plate thanks so much for all your well wishes and sticking with me through everything... I am so grateful to have each and everyone of you in my life thank you for my bottom of my heart....


This card I made using the Prima Romance Novel paper pad I love this paper and is the first Prima paper pad that I have ever been able to find locally.. Using a Pink Bazzil cardstock sheet have cut using the Crafters Creations Acylone Doily die..
I have then layered some of the different things you can cut out of the paper pad..
All flowers on this is Kaisercraft the large bloom is in Fushia and the small blooms are in Fairy Floss and they have some lovely colours.
I have used a Tim Holtz memo pin that i got from Ebay and stamped adore sentiment..
I have then used Tim Holtz Typeset die to make the letters on the telegram LOVE...
The butterfly is from the Graphic 45 Miss Curiousity Shoppe Butterfly sheet..
Bling used is from Kaziazz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIRxZLSX2jI





This card was created using Happily Ever Crafter Card Bases they come like this one shown in a number of colours or you can get the 2 step shaped ones..
The paper used is from Dcwv Tattered Time collection
I have then layered some lace from Lace Mama on Ebay Flowers from Kaisercraft and Flat daisies from Green Tara..
All butterflies are from Graphic45 Miss Curiousity Shoppe Butterfly sheet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6LrXQHhF7I



On this card I have used Kaisercraft Lakehouse collection including the papers and sentiment
I have used just a simple doily adding the sentiment to the top
Underneath have placed a flourish bu Dienamics-Leafy flourish 
Flowers are from Kaisercraft and I am Roses
Butterfly from the Kaisercraft Sweet nothings butterfly sheet
Lace from Lace Mama on Ebay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH-bOS5sKqU

No comments:

Post a Comment