Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012

Dt project for a November

                   1st Project for the month of November


Hey guys welcome back today I wanted to share something special I have made for two things one is for my dt with A Thing for Bling and also a gift for my nan's birthday hope you love it as much as I did making it...


I made this Box using one I had purchased from a local dollar store lucky find it was $6.00
I then added paper using the Bella range Upstairs Downstairs..
The motif and lace is all from A Thing For Bling
Cameo is from Ebay
All flowers are from I am roses
I have added feather which you can get cheap from any discount store
and pin/charm chain to give a dangle to it




I did the inside and around the rim with book pages they weren't as distressed as I wanted so I used Tim Holtz inks to get the colour I wanted...
I then glued and covered it using Mod Podge Matte
On the lid compartment I have used a sentiment from the collection and come flowers from I am roses..
Butterfly punch is a three butterfly punch from Martha Stewart


Lastly I covered the back with the same paper as the front and layered my laces running down it.
I have stamped my logo and added a Martha Stewart 3 butterfly punch to it


                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBsx6IK_C-g


                    2nd Project for the month of November



For my next project i decide that I would make a card using again my all time favourite Prima Romance Novel... I used laces from A thing for Bling ... I have used flowers from I am roses and Kaisercraft...
Have used embellisments that were cut out of the paper pad and added pearls/ peg to give it some dimension

                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UspFbRyWNJI

No comments:

Post a Comment