Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Two cards Made recently





Hey guys today I wanted to share some cards I made using my lovely Heritage collection papers from Happily Ever crafter... I am pleased with how they turned out...Hope you guys like them there is a start to finish video on my Youtube channel ..
I also if you don't know have a Facebook page which has all my work and you can purchase any of my cards prices starting at $3.00 for simple to $5.00 for more with lots of flowers the link to see that is Just Cards By Sara



For my first card I have used Fabscrap Heritage collection and distressed all edges
There is a number of layers which turned out easy to get rid of a tonne of scraps I had I keep everything
The heart is a Tim holtz die a friend sent me it was covered with Luminarte Polished Pigments in English Lavender these things are great you have to options with them use them as a powder they aren't transparent so they colour great compared to perfect pearls also they can be made into paint also they change a shade of colour when wet which is awesome if you guys want I can do a video on it.
In the top right hand corner using the Pink Paislee London market stamp set and made the banner free hand
Then I layered some Lace Mama lace down the bottom and layered a strip of sticky back pearls to the top of it
Then in the corner I have layered a number I am roses and Kaisercraft , wing charm from Charm Aholic , pen nib from ebay 150 for $6.00 (bargain) ,vintage button 
and a pearl stamen from Kittyscrap Post store






For my first card I have used Fabscrap Heritage collection and distressed all edges
Have then layered another sheet on top and created a window
On the middle part also created a tear with a craft knife placed some dry wall tape underneath so you can see that and also paper underneath
I have placed fasinator netting in the window then cutting lace into bit adding it to 2 of the corners
I have stamped a sentiment using a Kaisercraft stamp called Dreams
I then in the top right hand side added a corner from Charm Aholic
I then added some flowers from Kaiercraft ,I am roses and pearl stamens
Added extra Martha Stewart punched branches I bought from Ebay (they punch them the colours you want)
I also punched some butterflies using Martha stewarts 3 butterfly punch with a Kaisercraft Plum pearl in the middle

start to finish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtLv1xgLioA

No comments:

Post a Comment