Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014

Some amazing news I wanted to share




Hey Guys it's Sara ... I haven't been around much and have decided I am going to use my blog again...
I wanted to share some amazing news I have been asked to join the Molossi Design Team
how exciting is that... They have chipboard, Viva Decor products, Manor House, Lindy's Stamp Gang, Kaisercraft and Dusty Attic...
I have just received my first Design Team package and I can't wait to get started so you can see all the different designs of their chipboard.. I love everything I was sent and was coming up with different projects by just looking at it...
Molossi has announced that starting this month they will be doing color challenges using this colour palette below.. These colours work so well together and I think it will be easy to create something using them... The best thing is the amazing prizes that Molossi has to offer... To check out all the information on this I will leave the blog links below...
I am still doing my Facebook page and Youtube Channel where I have project shares, start to finishes and techniques that will help you when crafting...



 Feel free to check out Molossi and My pages

Molossi Store:  www.molossi.com.au

Challenge information:  http://molossidesigns.blogspot.de/2014/05/molossi-news.html


Just Cards By Sara Youtube Page:   http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3EoAela8OTLZqDyxJ8Mjw

No comments:

Post a Comment